Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Revelation

Last week, the mixed media artist on the 3rd floor offered me two huge sheets of Plexiglas to protect our new wood countertop. I dismissed them as too thin, set them aside and forgot about them. Friday morning I saw this image, taken in the Galbraith & Paul production studio. Shut the front door!

This is Plexiglas! With stamps mounted on it! Seeing this image was like hearing angels sing. Some of our designs include multiple stamps, each individually rolled, lifted, placed and stamped. I don't know if this will work for us but if it does, OMG, it's going to save us so much time!

I found a couple of craft-sized sheets of Plexi in Hobby Lobby and promptly bought them. I also bought a bag of pre-cut craft foam stickers - round, square, hearts, all in two sizes. Coming up with any print, even a lame one, would be fun.
Sheree Burlington sig


No comments:

Post a Comment